[slinkelist] (no subject)

Terri Shea tsshea@rglobal.net
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 21:49:31 -0800

I am interested in a Slink-e on two levels. I work for a Aircraft Management
Company, providing corporate aircraft transportation to business. Which
leads me to my first question. We are in the process of purchasing a new
aircraft, which will need to be outfitted with paint and interior. The
people we are doing this for are very musically inclined, and have asked for
the ability to manipulate the music system in the cabin. To this end, we
located your web site. Would your system work in this environment? If we
were to install a RS 323 port by one of the passenger seats, can we connect
a Laptop through the port to the CD changer and manipulate the CD's? Two: Is
this system user friendly enough to be install and maintenance by an
aircraft mechanic?

Mark Shea
Director of Operation
The Air Group,Inc.