[slinkelist] IR Control

Marc Parker parkdog@ix.netcom.com
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 12:37:26 -0600

I'm trying to get an IR device file working with no luck. Any help?

Using an X10 #UR19a Universal Remote, I program the AUX1 button as a Pioneer
LD player (code 093). This device has only one code, so it sould be a sure
thing, right?

Open the newest version of EZ Learn.

Import the Pioneer IR codes from the Devices file in Nirvis Folder. (This
file is called common.cde. It is suppose to have general timings for all
Pioneer devices, right?)

Convert to TX/RX Format (TX/RX button).

Create 3 new commands: Power, Play, Stop using the new/ir signal/ save
sequence.

Save this file to CDJ folder naming it Myir.cde

Launch CDJ, ADD device Myir (Options/Devices) and name it IR in the devices
window. Click OK and close options window.

CDJ sees the signals, but they are always labeled as NO MATCH IR4(sony). I
think this means it is not seeing my new device file. Does CDJ have to be
re-started to load the new file? I tried this to no avail.

What am I doing wrong?

Parker