[slinkelist] RE: Great GUI?

keith alexander alexanders@rocketmail.com
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 19:09:25 -0800 (PST)

I can't imagine why it wouldn't....unless it is
album-less... that is perhaps it.  I look at the
albums table to drive PartyGUI, if your MP3 in Slinke
are just songs without an album, that would be an
issue, otherwise if they are in CDJ I would think I
would pick them up (never thought of it, I will try
and see).

Thanks!
KJA

=====