[slinkelist] off topic : Sony KV-37W Service mode

Michael Holopainen michael@laserle.fi
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 08:28:32 +0200

Few months back by projector tv blew a green color panel and after two
months of fighting with Sony service I finally got my tv fixed, but the
color balance is all f**ked up (they lack the skill to repair this). So
Please, anyone with A LOT of experience with adjusting projector colors
or accurate info on this model, please contact me. I need :
1. info on HOW-TO-Adjust RBG-projector color balance
2. accurate explanation of (KV-37W) Service menu items.

-michael (A)

--
   --"Would you fly on airplane controlled by MS Windows ?"--