[slinkelist] web GUI

Michael Holopainen michael@laserle.fi
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 09:37:09 +0200

I think Colby has said something about it. (when talking about linux
version, I think it was something like : "then Cdj should be ported to
java or smthng so it would be OS independent")
That is great idea, but ...
But I still prefer the not-web interface, it is better :
-You can use the whole screen, no browser menu's & stuff.
-Faster
-More reliable, less layers (the browser)

I might try to do cdj(well It should be called slinke web interface, coz
cdj is Nirvis product) web interface, If I find time for it.
I'm good with databases, and lately I have had some experience with
making web based database interfaces, but I know nothing about
controlling the slinke.
Anybody who is familiar with Slinke/slinke-server and PHP and interested
in joining be on this please email me.

-michael (A)