[slinkelist] web GUI

Francisco Jose Montilla pacopepe@insflug.org
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 13:15:16 +0100 (MET)

On Tue, 14 Mar 2000, Michael Holopainen wrote:

	Hi,

> I might try to do cdj(well It should be called slinke web interface, coz
> cdj is Nirvis product) web interface, If I find time for it.
> I'm good with databases, and lately I have had some experience with
> making web based database interfaces, but I know nothing about
> controlling the slinke.
> Anybody who is familiar with Slinke/slinke-server and PHP and interested
> in joining be on this please email me.

	Have a look at insflug.org/slink, on the linux software section
there's a linux transparent slink-e server by Sami-Pekka Haavisto. Dunno
if you're referring to it when talking about slinke-server.

	We on the jukebox-control project are planning to write a PHP
interface for it, on PHP, using MySQL as RBDMs, and interfacing with
the S-Link controlling host via sockets to a daemon also.

	We'd like to support all hardware devices available (see hardware
section of the OpenSlink site), so we will be glad if you join to support
the slink-e.

	Greets,

Francisco J. Montilla               System & Network administrator
pacopepe@iname.com      irc: pukka        Seville	     Spain
INSFLUG (LiNUX) Coordinator: www.insflug.org   -   ftp.insflug.org