[slinkelist] How to hook same audio source to multiple receivers

Jay Pfaffman pfaffman@relax.com
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 09:56:36 -0600

If you're willing to give up independent source selection (running CD
in one room, radio in another, video in another) you can just chain
the Tape outputs from one receiver to another.  Some receivers have
means to have two (or more?) separate outputs, e.g. one to main
speakers and another to the tape out.

--
Jay Pfaffman                           pfaffman@relax.com
+1-615-343-1720 (office)               +1-615-460-9299 (home)