[slinkelist] Re: [CPUXA] How to hook same audio source to multiple receivers

Brian Karas brian@futurestandard.com
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 12:41:49 -0500

We sell 2 devices that are active audio/video splitters.  One device takes
1 input and gives you 4 outputs, all with equal gain, no signal loss, and
true 1:1 ratio, the other device does the same thing, but with 7 outputs.

The 1:4 unit is $49.90, the 1:7 unit is $99.99

For the audio portion on both devices THD is 0.05% with a 10Hz-50kHz
frequency response.

At 10:43 AM 3/19/00 -0500, Simon Mason wrote:
>I am about to reconfigure my whole house audio system to use several
>identical receivers.  I have done the math and figured that this is cheaper
>and more flexible than purchasing a dedicated audio controller to do this.
>One thing I am trying to figure out.  How can I route the audio from a
>single source (CD Changer for example) to these multiple receivers.  I am
>looking for some sort of audio splitter.  A professional mixer might do
>this?  Is there anything simpler?

Brian Karas - Future Standard Systems, Inc.
http://www.futurestandard.com
brian@futurestandard.com