[slinkelist] New CDJ Version

AndyStein@aol.com AndyStein@aol.com
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 01:43:45 EST

    I just installed the new 03/30/00a (build 1839) update, and, after I
viewed the About box, CDJ began cycling through each slot in order for player
4, a Sony CDP-CX270.  I clicked "cancel," and the cycling stopped.  CDJ
appeared to be verifying each disc, but I don't know why, since almost all of
the discs in player 4 have complete entries in both CDJ's database and in the
player itself.

    Any ideas?

    Andrew

In a message dated 3/30/00 9:49:49 PM Pacific Standard Time,