[slinkelist] New CDJ version (beta)

Chris Petersen cpete@attglobal.net
Mon, 01 May 2000 08:28:13 -0700

I also have the same problem with the new beta - no players found.  Over the
weekend I also changed from Com2 to Com4 using an USB -> Serial adapter.  In the
previous version of CDJ (Jan, 00) sometimes CDJ wouldn't detect my players
either on Com4.  But if I loaded it a second time it would always find my
players.  This new version never finds the players.  I am using a 90ES and a
555ES changer.

Chris