[slinkelist] CDJ Crashes

Jim Shilts jshilts@cyberiqsys.com
Mon, 1 May 2000 11:06:30 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_009B_01BFB35D.4DEBE960

 Hi All,
If I leave CDJ running for an extended period of time, it inevitably =
crashes, even if it is not necessarily playing CDs. This has become a =
major problem and as a result, I find that I have been using CDJ much =
less than when I first got it. It takes so long to reboot the program =
and load the library that it is usually more trouble than it is worth. =
Does anyone else have this problem? I am running CDJ on a Win 95 =
machine, P120, 48MB RAM.=20

Jim=20

------=_NextPart_000_009B_01BFB35D.4DEBE960

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D+0>&nbsp;Hi All,
<P>If I leave CDJ running for an extended period of time, it inevitably =
crashes,=20
even if it is not necessarily playing CDs. This has become a major =
problem and=20
as a result, I find that I have been using CDJ much less than when I =
first got=20
it. It takes so long to reboot the program and load the library that it =
is=20
usually more trouble than it is worth. Does anyone else have this =
problem? I am=20
running CDJ on a Win 95 machine, P120, 48MB RAM.=20
<P>Jim </FONT></P></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_009B_01BFB35D.4DEBE960--