[slinkelist] CDJ Crashes

Jay Pfaffman pfaffman@relax.com
Mon, 1 May 2000 11:29:31 -0500

I have similar problems, but they are almost negligible if I don't use
slink-serv.  I suspect that the solution is to do a clean install of
Windoze with minimal apps installed.  I sort of did that once, but the
problems with slink-server remain.  I'd be interested to hear what
versions of various stuff people are running reliably.  E.g. which
version of Windows, which version of IE, do you really have to install
IE, which various other libraries & such.  I'd like to be able to run
party-gui, for example.

On Mon, 1 May 2000 11:06:30 -0500, "Jim Shilts" <jshilts@cyberiqsys.com> said:

>  Hi All,

> If I leave CDJ running for an extended period of time, it inevitably
> crashes, even if it is not necessarily playing CDs. This has become
> a major problem and as a result, I find that I have been using CDJ
> much less than when I first got it. It takes so long to reboot the
> program and load the library that it is usually more trouble than it
> is worth. Does anyone else have this problem? I am running CDJ on a
> Win 95 machine, P120, 48MB RAM.

> Jim

 -=- MIME -=-

------=_NextPart_000_009B_01BFB35D.4DEBE960

 Hi All,
If I leave CDJ running for an extended period of time, it inevitably =
crashes, even if it is not necessarily playing CDs. This has become a =
major problem and as a result, I find that I have been using CDJ much =
less than when I first got it. It takes so long to reboot the program =
and load the library that it is usually more trouble than it is worth. =
Does anyone else have this problem? I am running CDJ on a Win 95 =
machine, P120, 48MB RAM.=20

Jim=20

------=_NextPart_000_009B_01BFB35D.4DEBE960

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D+0>&nbsp;Hi All,
<P>If I leave CDJ running for an extended period of time, it inevitably =
crashes,=20
even if it is not necessarily playing CDs. This has become a major =
problem and=20
as a result, I find that I have been using CDJ much less than when I =
first got=20
it. It takes so long to reboot the program and load the library that it =
is=20
usually more trouble than it is worth. Does anyone else have this =
problem? I am=20
running CDJ on a Win 95 machine, P120, 48MB RAM.=20
<P>Jim </FONT></P></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_009B_01BFB35D.4DEBE960--