[slinkelist] multimonitors.

Sinan Karasu allahsiz@home.com
Tue, 09 May 2000 17:48:39 -0700

Actually, I just disconnected my Matrox G400 Max 32MB from the Sony 17sf
monitor and connected it to a GDM-W900, and it did both 1920x1080 @32
and 1920x1200 @32...
So it appears that it simply detects the monitor and limits the scan to that
monitor, thus limiting the resolution. On a proper monitor , it will do
2048x1536@32bpp

Sinan