FW: [slinkelist] The next step

Dean Thompson deanthompson@libertybay.com
Mon, 8 May 2000 21:24:23 -0400

and this.

-----Original Message-----
From:	Knight, Vann M [SMTP:Vann.Knight@MW.Boeing.com]
Sent:	Thursday, May 04, 2000 9:20 AM
To:	'gking@ontariodie.com'; slinkelist@nirvis.com
Subject:	RE: [slinkelist] The next step

I do this with an ATI all in wonder card, it has a video out which I feed to
my preamp (Xantech ZPR68-10)video in. Any zone which has music selected (and
a TV) gets fed the video from my computer. I have an RF remote mousse (X10)
which I use for control. The down side of this is that I can't work on the
computer and feed the party-gui into the pre-amp at the same time.  A recent
thread on this forum pointed out some of the video cards are capable of two
outputs, I am going to try the Matrox G400 which was discussed recently. I
can have party GUI going to one monitor (TV out) and still work on my
computer.

On the other hand I could just put a dedicated computer with my audio
gear.... toys, gotta love them.

Vann