[slinkelist] Members Only

David Aue aue@nirvis.com
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 09:38:01 -0800

Hi All,

Unfortunately we have started to get hit by SPAM on our lists.  Since I
don't really want to be a conduit for the sale of blank checks and such, I
have made this list 'Members Only'.  This means in order to post to the list
you must send from the e-mail address which you signed up with.  If you
can't remember what that was because it was so long ago you can re-subscribe
with your current address.  Any mail sent from an unknown address will be
held for my approval.  I will get to it within 24 hours and let it through
but I'd rather if y'all could save me the trouble and try to send from your
subscribed address.

Thanks,

David Aue
Nirvis Systems