[slinkelist] Re: Digital Audio Reciever

Marc Parker parkdog@ix.netcom.com
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 14:47:30 -0500

David,

I use two devices from Sonance: LS-1 takes a stereo line out from your
receiver at the SLINK-E end and turns it into a balance Line Out. You then
use a shielded 4 conductor wire to the area you have your second receiver.
The run can be at least 500 ft if needed. At the remote end you use their
LR-1 which converts the signal back to RCA line out to your second receiver.
Then if you want to listen to the CDJ/SLINK-E program, just select that
input on the second receiver. No signal loss that I can discern. You can use
up to 3 LR-1 (receivers) for each LS-1 (Sender) daisy chained to extend the
line signal to other remote receivers/amps.

Parker