[slinkelist] Re: Digital Audio Reciever

Marc Parker parkdog@ix.netcom.com
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 16:32:04 -0500

I think I paid about $70 for the LR-1 and $100 for the LS-1. You could
probably find better prices if you look around.

I'm sure other companies make these things, I just dont have any info on
them.

The Cable is a  Belden Cable #8723-060
Special Purpose Audio Com & Instrument Cable
2PR 22AWG Shielded with drain wire

It comes in both 100' & 500' (about $100)

Hope that helps.

Parker