[slinkelist] New Feature request

Peter Myers mypeter@bigfoot.com
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 13:58:42 -0800

A great feature for CDJ would be to add the ability to use third party MP3
players (like Winamp).  That way, we could use other formats supported by
third party players and plugins.  Like the lossless .shn format.  Vol
control  could also be supported as well as scan forward and back within a
track.  Many current MP3 players support these.  Those of us with displays
could also use the visualiztions to trip out our buddies at our raves.
Perhaps multiple mp3 players could be used to add crossfade capabilities.

Don't know if this is possible or if mp3 players can be used this way, but
it'd be great (and an improvement over CDJ's basic MP3 player).