[slinkelist] Re: Digital Audio Reciever

Paul K Johnson paulj@qualcomm.com
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 18:37:39 -0800

I've heard that the Ramsey FM-10a tends to drift, of course at this price (~$30?) it seems like a bargain.  Also the power seems minimal, although I know there are lots of sites describing how to increase the power.  If you were willing to spend more is there something similar with less drift and more power that sounds as good?

paul