[slinkelist] cable for digital distribution

Colby Boles cboles@nirvis.com
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 22:50:22 -0800

Hi Mig-

This would not work. You need to run a 75ohm coaxial cable (RG-6 is a good
choice) between these two points. This type of cable is inexpensive and you
can get F to RCA adapters at Radio Shack to terminate the ends easily. Total
cost would be about $25-$30 for a 100ft run (not counting the time to pull
it through the walls ;?) )

Colby