[slinkelist] Problem with 10/3 build

Jeff Schaffer j.schaffer@snet.net
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 17:53:33 -0400

I absolutely love the way the play list updates now, but there seems
to be a problem with the times played count. I requested earlier that
it not be updated until CDJ makes the change to the next track in the
play list, and at first I thought that this is the new behavior.

Unfortunately, there are a number of tracks whose number of times
played has *not* been updated. I also notice that the time-played is
usually significantly less than the track length. Perhaps there is a
connection? If so, it's not absolute.

For example, I have a track already played that's 5:34 long, marked
as having been played one time for a playtime of 5:15. Another track
is 4:42 long, shows as having been played 0 times for a playtime of
4:23.

The time-played isn't being updated as of the time CDJ stops play,
although perhaps it's the fact that I'm running a slow Pentium (75 or
90MHz). It isn't just a display problem, If I exit CDJ, restart it
and do a search on tracks played in the last day, they show up with
the same information