AW: [slinkelist] Please help

Jeff Schaffer j.schaffer@snet.net
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 18:05:34 -0400

Thanks for the reply.

Nope, that's not the problem I'm having. I haven't reached behind the
player at all.

In fact, a small number of out-of-player reports are becoming a
regular event for me on player 2. Just today I had 5 or 6 marked with
the "*", and I hadn't even opened the player door.

I am noticing that this changer is getting "Load Error" sometimes
when CDJ starts it up. The blue internal light just keeps blinking. I
have to stop the player, power it off and on, open and close the
door, and it comes back.

Is this a player problem or a state CDJ puts it into?

Jeff