AW: [slinkelist] Please help

Jeff Schaffer j.schaffer@snet.net
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 13:25:42 -0400

Colby,

I'm going to keep an eye on the situation with my changer. It has not
caused a problem if I manually power it up and use it, only when CDJ
starts it. I'll pay attention over the next week to be sure this
pattern holds. It's new, and I want to be able to work with the
retailer if there's a player issue.

Jeff