[slinkelist] Sony STR-G3 remote alternative

William Hollingworth will@airmail.net
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 19:13:56 -0500

Thanks to all those who responded. I have found a very simple hack to get
the STR-G3 to respond to IR directly. You can see the details at my home page:

http://web2.airmail.net/will/

Will