[slinkelist] Setting up SlinkX control on win98

Harris, Terry THarris@leasedirect.com
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 13:51:52 -0400

Please take this with the tongue-in-cheek tone it which it is meant...

You walk into a dark room with a laptop, grope around for a phone outlet,
plug the laptop into the phone outlet, then turn on the lights?

-----Original Message-----
From: Dennis Laslo [mailto:dlaslo@engineer.com]
Subject: [slinkelist] Setting up SlinkX control on win98

I'll second that comment (really cool).  I have my Slink-e in the basement
and I have a HomeLink(telephone) set up so I can just plug my laptop into
any phone outlet and turn on the music, or the lights, etc

The information transmitted via this e-mail is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination
or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this
prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender
and delete the material from any computer.