[slinkelist] CDJ will not play disks {Update}

Colby Boles cboles@nirvis.com
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 10:15:20 -0700

It's not clear, but from what I can gather, you have loaded device files for
the CD changers. If so, you should not do this. This is what is causing
problem. Go to View | Options | Devices and delete these and your problems
will go away.

Colby