[slinkelist] CDJ will not play disks {Update}

Cunningham, Neil ncunningham@UrbanMedia.com
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 20:10:17 -0400

 Ok,

This doesn't really make sense to me but here goes.

With both players showing the 3 z's as the status.  I opened up the options
window and changed the SL port they were plugged into (to a port they aren't
plugged into)  closed the window and re-opened it to change them back to the
right SL port.  After putting them back to the right SL port the icon
changes to "stopped" and both players work as they should. For the record I
never moved the actual cable.  If I close CDJ and re-open it they both go to
the 3z status and I have to go through the same process again to get them
back.

If anyone has any insight as to why this is I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Neil

-----Original Message-----
From: Cunningham, Neil
To: 'Slinkelist@nirvis.com'
Sent: 9/23/00 7:49 PM
Subject: [slinkelist] CDJ will not play disks

 I'm not exactly sure when this started so I don't know if it's a cdj
version issue or not.  I'm running the latest 9/16.

Problem:

When I add a song or cd to the playlist the disc gets qued up then the
player goes into pause.  If I click on the playlist play button in cdj
the
player goes from pause to play back to pause.  If I push play on the
player
the disc plays fine.

In the player window there is an icon with 3 "z's".  What does this
mean?
It is seeing the right players or at least showing the right model #'s.

Hase anyone else seen this before?  I sent email to Colby a few days ago
but
I'm guessing he's busy since I haven't heard anything.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Neil