[slinkelist] CDJ will not play disks

Cunningham, Neil ncunningham@UrbanMedia.com
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 19:49:05 -0400

 I'm not exactly sure when this started so I don't know if it's a cdj
version issue or not.  I'm running the latest 9/16.

Problem:

When I add a song or cd to the playlist the disc gets qued up then the
player goes into pause.  If I click on the playlist play button in cdj the
player goes from pause to play back to pause.  If I push play on the player
the disc plays fine.

In the player window there is an icon with 3 "z's".  What does this mean?
It is seeing the right players or at least showing the right model #'s.

Hase anyone else seen this before?  I sent email to Colby a few days ago but
I'm guessing he's busy since I haven't heard anything.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Neil