[slinkelist] Wishlist

michael mcdermott m@wroth.com
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 15:51:57 -0400

It would be nice to be able to organize cds/mp3s better into different
user definable styles of music, with tabs or a pulldown box.

I dont know about anyone else... but once you get upwards of 400 cds or
so and just want to play everything thats classical then it gets to be a
pain to hunt for them in the main listing and drag them over into the
playlist. and Yes i do know about the search feature, but this just
seems more user friendly and can be done without the keyboard.

it could end up being pretty slick with multiple windows and being able
to drag cds from the (for example) undefined window into the jazz window
or even copy it there if it crosses genres

you could arrange things by deade this way too,

i dont know, it just seems like a better way to index things to me.