[slinkelist] Random play in newest version

Larry Laurel LLaurel@BodekandRhodes.com
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 07:14:45 -0400

	Last night I downloaded and installed the 9/26/00 build of CDJ.
This all went off without a hitch, but when I select random play (this is
called "shuffle" on the toolbar and "random" on the menu bar) to populate
the playlist I get songs from a single CD only.  Clearing the playlist
repopulates it in the same way from a different (probably randomly selected)
CD.
	Colby, is there a new option in CDJ to control this behavior, or is
this an intentional change, or do I hear you mumbling OOPS :-)  It would
also be nice if random play could use the built-in shuffle mode in the
changer.  It is MUCH more random than that provided by CDJ (in earlier
versions).

TIA,
Larry