[slinkelist] Random play in newest version

Colby Boles cboles@nirvis.com
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 08:45:29 -0700

oops. it actually works exactly as I designed it to, it's just that it
wasn't a good design criteria. It tries to randomly select things which (in
order of priority)

1. aren't already in the playlist
2. aren't from the same player
3. have a short queue time

when you have only one player, criteria #2 will always fail, and so it goes
to #3, which can only be satisfied by picking a track from the same disc as
the previous track. I'll see what I can do.

Colby