Cool, doesn't think I have a phantom CD changer anymore.
It appears that the horizontal scrollbar in the library window
broke. I run with CD, Title, Location as the three columns
to display. The scrollbar is always greyed out even when the columns
are obviously wider.
I still get in to the "error" mode where then all commands that cdj
sends results in errors (as seen in the s-link status window).
The commands actually make it to the players so the players start
madly loading and unloading CDs. I think I've sent you a log of this
one already. Let me know if you need more.
It does appear to be a software bug since I can fix the problem by exiting
CDJ/Slinkserv. Sometimes the first restart of CDJ/slinkserv doesn't work.
It appears that if I wait "enough" time between the restarts things work.
I noticed you changed the way CDs that are not found are marked. They're
just "blank" instead of the "Unknown XXX/YYY"
When I do a massive CD load it's still a pain to find out where all the new
CDs are. I want to find them so I can review the information that came from
CDDB. I usually will want to add keywords, maybe fixup some of the entries.
Perhaps you can add a mode prompts on all CDDB matches. Then I can screen
the data as it comes in.