[slinkelist] bug: CDDB lookup truncation

Colby Boles cboles@nirvis.com
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 16:29:26 -0700

You can force a lookup. just select the item(s) you want to look up in the
album list view and then go to Library | Search for Discs... and hit the
"Lookup Selected" button. If the problem can be repeated (or even if not),
send me your .mdb file along with the disc in question and I can try to
figure it out.

Colby