[slinkelist] PC to TV Converter

Mike Kropp mkropp@cathouse.mv.com
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 18:20:30 -0400

That's good to hear.  I'm planning such a project as well although I don't
have the luxury of S-Video.  I am, however, planning on using large text and
simple graphics so I may be OK.  The only complicated graphics will be album
covers but they ought to do OK (I think).  I may run them all through
PhotoShop's NTSC filter first.

--Mike