[slinkelist] (no subject)

Christop Aeschlimann caeschlimann@com4u.ch
Wed, 05 Jan 2000 22:41:14 +0100

Hi

I have a Sony CD Changer CDP-CX350 and a STR-DB930 Receiver.
CDJ and Slink-e works just great with the CD changer. But
now I would like to control the Receiver (and get
information of them). Becouse the receiver has also a
Control AII Interface I thought I just plug the cable from
the Slink also in this one.
When I check now the Devices in CDJ I can't see my Receiver.
OK. I also added a Device on the Options. Now I see the
Device, but I can't send any commands like
Receiver:power_off.
Well, has anybody already tried to run similar Equipment?
What's the best way to go? I specially like to control the
volume, changing the different Devices on the DB930 and to
get RDS Information of the tuner to the computer.

Thanks for any help
Chris

Christoph Aeschlimann, caeschlimann@com4u.ch
Switzerland