[slinkelist] Sony CX-270 woes

AndyStein@aol.com AndyStein@aol.com
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 00:11:09 EST

    One reason the uploads to the 270 may be improving is that your 270, with
its new logic board, arrived with blank memos.  I noticed that CDJ, when it
emulates keyboard input, succeeds more with blank slots than with occupied
slots.  That is why when I put a new CD in a previously-used slot, I manually
erase its artist and title memo so that CDJ has an easier time uploading all
data, including track memos.

    Andrew