[slinkelist] using the slinke from another networked computer

Francisco Jose Montilla pacopepe@insflug.org
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 03:55:44 +0100 (MET)

On Fri, 17 Mar 2000, Sinan Karasu wrote:

	Hi,

> > I use PCAnywhere whenever I can.  I only use VNC if I can't use PCAnywhere
> > or PCAnywhere is not available.  The shift key problem in VNC can get very
> > obnoxious after a while.

> What shift key problem? The only one I am aware of is the
> Unix/Motif/CDE keymappings. Then I found out that it was
> not a problem with VNC but my key bindings. Once I corrected
> that , had no other problems.....

	He is probably referring to the problem that appears when somebody
leaves the remote keyboard with the caps lock on...

	Greets,

Francisco J. Montilla               System & Network administrator
pacopepe@iname.com      irc: pukka        Seville	     Spain
INSFLUG (LiNUX) Coordinator: www.insflug.org   -   ftp.insflug.org