[slinkelist] CDDB Server Error

Brent P. Kolitz bkolitz@bellsouth.net
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 15:41:06 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01BF90F0.6034FF60

When I try a batch CDDB lookup from within CDJ, it invariably stops =
after the first approximately 200 discs and returns: "CDDB Server Error. =
Request limit exceeded on all available servers."  So far, if I wait =
several hours and try again, I'm able to get the rest.

Is there some sort of per person quota on CDDB lookups, or does this =
message refer to a general tie-up with CDDB's servers?

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01BF90F0.6034FF60

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>When I try a batch CDDB lookup from within CDJ, it invariably stops =
after=20
the first approximately 200 discs and returns: "CDDB Server Error. =
Request limit=20
exceeded on all available servers."&nbsp; So far, if I wait several =
hours and=20
try again, I'm able to get the rest.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Is there some sort of per person quota on CDDB lookups, or does =
this=20
message refer to a general tie-up with CDDB's =
servers?</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01BF90F0.6034FF60--