[slinkelist] What is good sony A/V amp ?

Sinan Karasu allahsiz@home.com
Mon, 29 May 2000 23:03:57 -0700

Actually I was going to buy an 1015G, but then Sony came up with
STR-DA90ESg,
and I bought one. It basically is a 1015G with S-Video and an extra
SPDIF
input. I love it, no you can't have it, and yes it is discontinued.

 The only models to own in my opinion, if you want Vision Touch,
which I do, are STR-DE1015G or STR-DA90ESG. The G at the end of the
model number means "GUI" in other words, Vision Touch.

Sinan